Feb 23, 2015

Walgreens Grand Opening Haul ♥

As I mentioned in my last post, I did not purchase too many things; however, I did find a couple great deals, which I was very happy about! ^_^

The first items I picked up were from the beauty section (LOOK boutique) on the 2nd floor of Walgreens.

LOOK boutique Bag
My purchase was nicely wrapped up in this bag!

I purchased two 1.69 fl. oz. Vichy facial mists (Vichy Thermal Spa Water) at $4.50 each (Regular Price is $9.50). The smaller facial mists are easy to pack in your purse and perfect for traveling (since it is less than 3 fl. oz., you can also take it with you on the plane):


The last item that I picked up was the Tiger Corporation 350 ml Sahara Mug (MMR-A035 PE Power Pink) - only $14.99! Plus, I received $3.00 OFF since I had a $3.00 Walgreens Grand Opening coupon that I cut out from the newspaper =P The total with tax came out to only $12.70! Since Tiger Corporation mugs/thermoses are usually $25.00 to $30.00 (even online), this was a super good deal. I was glad that I did not purchase the Tiger Corporation mug/thermos that I saw in Don Quijote a couple weeks ago, which was almost $30.00!


There were a couple different types of Tiger Corporation mugs/thermoses in different styles and sizes; however, I purchased the smallest sized mug/thermos. I have been looking for a smaller mug/thermos that would easily fit in my purse for some time. This mug/thermos was the perfect size!


It also came with a stainless steel tea strainer attached to the stopper:


If you are looking for a good mug/thermos to carry hot or cold drinks, I highly recommend this mug/thermos. I previously bought two larger Tiger Corporation mugs/thermoses, which I absolutely love! Whenever I pack a drink in this mug/thermos for work, it usually stays hot or cold for the entire work day (assuming that I do not leave the lid off for most of the day). I also love how I can depend on this mug/thermos to not leak if I throw it in my bag.

The only thing that I do not like about this mug/thermos is that it can take some time to clean (if you are really thorough) since it has several parts. Also, if you are not careful and drop this mug/thermos on a hard surface, you may end up with a dent in your mug/thermos since it is made of stainless steel - which happened to me once T_T

{UPDATE: I saw this same mug/thermos in 450 ml when I stopped by Don Quijote last night to pick up some snacks for my trip to Korea in a couple weeks. Although the mug/thermos was larger (at 450 ml instead of 350 ml), it was about $35.00! So expensive T_T I was glad that I found such a good deal at Walgreens ~*^_^*~}

No comments:

Post a Comment