Jan 13, 2012

YesStyle Haul ♥

Since reading about Korean actress Jung Ryeo Won's outfit at her press conference for her movie "Pain" in mid-August 2011 on Allkpop and YesStyle, I've been wanting a pair of high-waist denim shorts!


Aren't they cute?! ♥

Yesstyle has a wide variety of high-waist denim shorts available that cost about $27.00 to $60.00 per pair.

The high-waist denim shorts that I bought were from Happy Cat (a South Korean Brand)

#1: High-Waist Denim Shorts from YesStyle
Brand: Happy Cat
Brand from South Korea
Cost: $49.40
Quality: Excellent
Availability: No Longer Available


Unfortunately they're no longer available, but there are many other high-waist denim shorts available from different brands on YesStyle.

Besides purchasing a pair of high-waist denim shorts, I also bought a pair of black pleated shorts.

#2: Pleated Shorts from YesStyle
Brand: Tokyo Fashion
Brand from Taiwan
Cost: $33.25
Quality: Good
Availability: No Longer Available


Although the shorts fit well, they didn't look as cute as they did in the picture which was disappointing =( Also, although the shorts were made well, the quality of the material of the belt was fairly poor which was also disappointing. I probably wouldn't buy these shorts again, but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with my purchase. The shorts are still cute, BUT not as cute as I expected them to be. Although I was disappointed with the quality of the belt, it still looks nice on the outside ^O^ Therefore, overall I'm still satisfied with my purchase.

Tip: South Korean brand clothing tends to be more expensive, but they also tend to be made of higher quality materials. Clothes from Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong brands tend to be cheaper, but they're usually not as durable. Basically you pay for what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment