Jan 13, 2012

New Sunglasses ♥

If you follow Allkpop.com, you may remember seeing a picture of SNSD's Seohyun wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"In early October 2011, a chic picture of Seohyun was uploaded on an online community board. Seohyun had accented her jawline with big sunglasses. She gives off a rather different image than her usual innocent image as she is looking rather chic while pushing up her sunglasses with her hand." -- Source: Allkpop


Since seeing this selca of Seohyun, I've been wanting a similar pair of these chic sunglasses! ^O^

When my sunglasses cracked in my bag a couple weeks ago while I was hiking =( I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to try looking for a pair of sunglasses similar to Seohyun's sunglasses.

I haven't bought (or even tried on!) a pair of sunglasses with very large frames or round lenses before, so I wasn't sure how they would look on me. I usually buy sunglasses with smaller frames and less round lenses.

♥ My New Sunglasses ♥



The sunglasses I'm wearing are just a cheap pair of sunglasses from a kiosk at a premium outlet. They were only $10! ^O^

How do they look?!?! I definitely didn't pull off the look as good as Seohyun, but isn't this look still cute? At least $10 worth cute =P

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment