Jan 15, 2012

About The Faceshop ♥

I was so excited that a Faceshop store finally opened where I live ^O^ Before I would only purchase Faceshop products from the Faceshop store in Santa Clara when I visited my boyfriend, or when he could pick up some Faceshop store products for me =P


For those of you who are not familiar with the Faceshop, "Faceshop is a South Korea-based retailer of body, bath, skin care, and make-up products. The company's marketing is largely based on natural products."--Source: Wikipedia

Previous and current spokespeople for Faceshop have included actors and singers such as Bae Yong Joon, Kim Hyun Joong (SS501), and Seohyun (SNSD).


I love Faceshop products because they often have a large variety of different products available at a wide range of prices. For example, they have about 10 different kinds of BB creams available and each BB cream usually comes in 2 or 3 colors. Although it may not seem like there's a wide selection of colors available for each BB cream, many BB creams often times come in only 1 color (usually a lighter color that will only work with people who have fairer skin tones). As a result, a lot of people with darker skin tones cannot wear BB creams. Most of their products are also fairly reasonably priced, so there's a product to fit everyone's budget.

Here is a commercial for the Faceshop with Kim Hyun Joong and Seohyun:


Stay tune for my next post when I cover my Facehop haul =^O^=

No comments:

Post a Comment